Find a Missing Package That Shows As Delivered
What to do if your package shows as delivered but you can't find it.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you still can't find it, try the following within 48 hours of expected delivery.
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- See if someone else or a possibly a neighbor accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you might receive a package or mail
- Wait 48 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered but may have been returned due to an exception